Monday, August 27, 2012

Green Goo

Today was the intro day of preschool for my oldest, and it was almost like we hadn't been gone for three months. His favorite teacher is back and he didn't want to leave when it was time to go. Life was starting to be so much more positive lately until my MIL sent my husband an email today detailing ever little item (about 20 items) she was sending to the kids. The history is that she doesn't like me and made it realy clear at her house for the funeral this summer. I was so shocked and hurt that I didn't know what to say other than ask why and leave as soon as possible! For the last five years I thought we were friends and got along pretty good. I appreciate her sending the items (at least the school clothes) but why the detailed list? It makes me feel like she thinks I'm going to take them and hide them, but if her son sees the list, she can somehow make sure they get them even down to the candy and green goo!

No comments:

Post a Comment